CAPTAIN SIM FORUM
General >> Hangar talks >> Curious
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1323019068

Message started by bond on Dec 4th, 2011 at 5:17pm

Title: Curious
Post by bond on Dec 4th, 2011 at 5:17pm
Hello CaptainSims and everyone else, I do not know if this question has been answered before but I was just wondering if the Captain sim's team think they might look into the possiblity of creating add-on aircraft for the newly released X-Plane 10 in the near future?  

I do not know if this is true or not perhaps someone here can clearify, but I heard that the soon to be released MS Flight (currently in beta testing) will be tied into/or with MS Live and MS will control who and what 3rd party add-on companies and aircraft clients will be able to install into MS Flight. Is this just false rumors ? If this is the case then I for one will definatly be switching over to X-Plane.


CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.