| CAPTAIN SIM FORUM | |
|
General >> Hangar talks >> Aircraft call signs
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1321904869 Message started by Chigley on Nov 21st, 2011 at 7:47pm |
|
|
Title: Re: Aircraft call signs Post by Markoz on Nov 22nd, 2011 at 1:55am
Pinatubo.
Are you sure that it is the FS system not accepting your changes? Or is it that those call signs may not be included in the ATC voice pack? Sometimes if you don't add it correctly, it isn't accepted. I think it's could be like this "speed bird" is accepted, but "speedbird" is not (or the other way around, I'm not sure at the moment). Do you get my meaning? When I first got the CS 757 I looked up all the airline call signs and added them to the ones that weren't there. In the end, most still weren't working. Next I added them to the list in the airlines.cfg in FSX root folder and they still weren't working. I never tried it again after that. Mark |
|
CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0! YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved. |