CAPTAIN SIM FORUM
General >> Hangar talks >> Broken Arrow
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1321148555

Message started by Pinatubo on Nov 13th, 2011 at 1:42am

Title: Re: Broken Arrow
Post by Markoz on Nov 16th, 2011 at 9:02am

Pinatubo wrote on Nov 15th, 2011 at 8:53pm:
CoolP, thank you for your nice words. You are right. It is no use worrying about unfortunate events which have already happened and which can't be changed. As Mark said sometime ago, I'm a FS addict too. So, let's go on flying. :)

It is still a painful loss. I had a similar thing happen in the early days of FSX, so I learned this lesson early. I have some 4000+ hours of flights in my logbook. I should have more! I have lost a lot through the need to fix up a problematic logbook, which hurts, but is not as bad as loosing the whole lot. I have a couple of tools (the main one being the one I mentioned previously) that I use to try to preserve as many of my flights as possible, but I continually get errors popping up in the logbook. I would bet that if I started a new logbook, I would probably have no more problems, but I dread losing all those hours of logged flights.

CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.