| CAPTAIN SIM FORUM | |
|
General >> Hangar talks >> Timetables
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1320005646 Message started by boeing247 on Oct 30th, 2011 at 8:14pm |
|
|
Title: Timetables Post by boeing247 on Oct 30th, 2011 at 8:14pm
I was searching around for some old airline timetables when I found this site. It has complete timetables from the 30's to present day on may airlines.
www.timetableimages.com/ttimages/list.htm |
|
Title: Re: Timetables Post by pj747 on Oct 30th, 2011 at 8:30pm
jackpot of Delta junk!
|
|
Title: Re: Timetables Post by Pinatubo on Oct 30th, 2011 at 9:32pm
Very interesting as historical stuff. Nowadays, as far as I know, none airline publishes printed timetables anymore. To keep a website showing all relevant informations is cheaper than the old way.
Pinatubo. |
|
Title: Re: Timetables Post by boeing247 on Nov 1st, 2011 at 4:37am
There are some timetables from the late '90's, though.
|
|
CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0! YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved. |