CAPTAIN SIM FORUM
General >> Hangar talks >> I want this O-)
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1319848712

Message started by TheCloudSurfer-III on Oct 29th, 2011 at 12:38am

Title: I want this O-)
Post by TheCloudSurfer-III on Oct 29th, 2011 at 12:38am
I dowloaded a Thomsonfly livery some weeks ago from repainter James Littler and I was surprised with this scenery picture from the files.
I e-mailed him to know if this was a payware scenery but I unfortunately got no answer yet. Does anyone knows if this is from an Airport Scenery Package or something like that?
Thanks!
thomson.jpg (Attachment deleted)

Title: Re: I want this O-)
Post by Markoz on Oct 29th, 2011 at 1:01am
It looks like REX to me.

Title: Re: I want this O-)
Post by Pinatubo on Oct 29th, 2011 at 2:43am
I would like to get this scenery too. If not, at least some mobile stairs for passengers and crew.



Pinatubo.

Title: Re: I want this O-)
Post by boeing247 on Oct 29th, 2011 at 4:59am
Here's a link to some payware scenery for that airport, though I'm not sure if it's the same package.

http://secure.simmarket.com/armi-project-vtbs-fsx-2010.phtml

Title: Re: I want this O-)
Post by CoolP on Oct 29th, 2011 at 6:00am
If talking about the airstairs and stuff, that's most likely AES. http://www.another company.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?showd500!0,5965211440,D10333

That's a credit based addon for those things. FSDT is doing some other one with more accurate animations and without the need to buy credits for every airport.
It's called GSX and I recommend watching that video to get to know the potential of that new soft. http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=4137.0

Title: Re: I want this O-)
Post by Markoz on Oct 29th, 2011 at 6:26am
I still say that the way the concrete looks in that shot, is just like the concrete from REX2 that I use! ;)

CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.