| CAPTAIN SIM FORUM | |
|
General >> Hangar talks >> SOS - MAYDAY PILOT in Distress - Needs Help ! !
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1318209540 Message started by JetRanger on Oct 10th, 2011 at 1:19am |
|
|
Title: Re: SOS - MAYDAY PILOT in Distress - Needs Help ! ! Post by JetRanger on Oct 10th, 2011 at 6:00am
Thanks, Mark,,, I went into my Microsoft FSX Folder, and looked for the FSX.EXE File,,, I can't find it,,,, I can't uninstall it, I have a few Payware add on's, I'll lose everything,, like A2A Simulations Boeing 377, and Captain Sims 707,, and Fraps and I don't know about my Track IR5,,,, Would just inserting the Discs again and trying to repair it maybe work ?????? I even tried shutting down all my Firewall settings and my pop up blocker,, all I get when I hit any of the Shift and number keys is that black screen pops up real quick then disappears, like the pop up blocker or something is blocking it,,,,, I'm wondering if I have all the settings right in the keys section, I didn't see any number pads assigned to any keys specifically,,, for any GPS or Throttle quadrant or Enginers station,, this Sucks, I been 4 hours now trying to figure this out !!!! I'll have to try tomorrow, I'm tired ----- thanks JetRanger !
|
|
CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0! YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved. |