CAPTAIN SIM FORUM
General >> Hangar talks >> PM
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1316226230

Message started by marvic on Sep 17th, 2011 at 2:23am

Title: PM
Post by marvic on Sep 17th, 2011 at 2:23am
Hi, not sure if I am doing it incorrectly, but I am not able to PM anyone?

Title: Re: PM
Post by Markoz on Sep 17th, 2011 at 2:32am
After you have reached 10 posts you will be given the ability to PM other members. So you have 5 more to go. :(

Title: Re: PM
Post by boeing247 on Sep 17th, 2011 at 2:34am
By the way, I think you used a URL ([url][/url]) tag in your signature instead of an image tag ( ).  ;)

Title: Re: PM
Post by Markoz on Sep 17th, 2011 at 2:41am

boeing247 wrote on Sep 17th, 2011 at 2:34am:
By the way, I think you used a URL ([url][/url]) tag in your signature instead of an image tag ( ).  ;)

Yeah. I think you are right. I have shown him how to correct it here: http://www.captainsim.org/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1314981243/5#5

Mark

Title: Re: PM
Post by marvic on Sep 17th, 2011 at 12:45pm
Yes I see that now with my signature image, thanks. Also thanks for the heads up about the PM. 4 left to go...

CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.