CAPTAIN SIM FORUM
General >> Hangar talks >> Buying
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1315687496

Message started by mxmcossette on Sep 10th, 2011 at 8:44pm

Title: Buying
Post by mxmcossette on Sep 10th, 2011 at 8:44pm
I want to buy the CS 737, but I just don't know how this system works. When you pay, what do you do to download your product? I wish to use PayPal.

Thank you very much!!!  :)

Max

Title: Re: Buying
Post by boeing247 on Sep 10th, 2011 at 8:52pm
With PayPal, just go through the order process and wait--they'll send you an email probably within 20 minutes with the download link attached. You may want to use credit card, though, as that will take you directly to the download link after you've paid.

Title: Re: Buying
Post by mxmcossette on Sep 10th, 2011 at 11:23pm
Thank you very much!!! :) Also, can I download it again if I lose it? Thank you in advance!!! :D

Max

Title: Re: Buying
Post by CoolP on Sep 10th, 2011 at 11:40pm
Yes, Captain Sim does not charge its customers for downloading their bought stuff, unlike some other companies.  >:(

I only had Paypal buys so far and they also gave me the links right after clicking 'pay now' in the Paypal interface.
You then get back to the CS page and see your Order Number and stuff. That's the point where I was able to download, so 'instant access' is present too. Make sure to safe that Order Number, it's vital.
Note that the 737 currently is the external model only, with the default 737-800 cockpit. The full version will come up later.

Your link in the signature doesn't work for me (when clicking), Max.  :-/ There's one 'http/' too much.

Title: Re: Buying
Post by Markoz on Sep 11th, 2011 at 2:03am
I only buy with Credit Card and once the order is made and my payment is accepted, I get an email with the download link.

Title: Re: Buying
Post by mxmcossette on Sep 11th, 2011 at 2:17am
Thank you everyone for your support! I will probably get it tomorrow :P

And I fixed the URL in my signature, should work now. :)

Thank you very much!

Max

CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.