CAPTAIN SIM FORUM
General >> Hangar talks >> 707 JT3D soundpack
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1315600592

Message started by JesseCasserly757 on Sep 9th, 2011 at 8:36pm

Title: 707 JT3D soundpack
Post by JesseCasserly757 on Sep 9th, 2011 at 8:36pm
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=jt3d&CatID=fsxsnds&Go=Search
This was released a few days ago,it is the best JT3D soundpack out there,and it works perfectly on the CS 707 :D
I think the 707 version will be out soon,but for now this is perfect ;)
heres a preview on youtube.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Z3xwX9tM0
skip to 6:00 to hear the best bit  ;D
enjoy :)

Title: Re: 707 JT3D soundpack
Post by Christopher Low on Sep 11th, 2011 at 11:26am
Whilst I like the sound of the existing CS707 engines, I do think that the thrust reversers need a lot more "punch". IMO, they are nowhere near loud enough. I will certainly be interested in checking out the Sky High Simulations 707 engine sound package when it arrives.

CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.