CAPTAIN SIM FORUM
General >> Hangar talks >> FPS Still Steadily Dropping
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1315267176

Message started by boeing247 on Sep 5th, 2011 at 11:59pm

Title: Re: FPS Still Steadily Dropping
Post by LOU on Sep 6th, 2011 at 2:41am
I'm not sure what your system is, but you can see my set-up below.

Here are a few screen captures of my FSX.

This on final RW 31R at KJFK in the CS 737. I get just about the same in the 727 and 707. Even when I fly in the Orbx NA Blue the rates are always above mid 40's. Only place I get slow FPS are in KSEA and even then it stays around mid 20's.

Weather selected GRAY & RAINY.

You can see three AI planes, one landing and two waiting to takeoff. The FPS is around 50.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1738/737fps.jpg

As for settings...

Aircraft - Ultra High, High Res Cockpit, Cast shadows - checked, and show landing lights - checked.
Weather - Detailed clouds, density max
Traffic - Planes 50% Ground 15% Ships 0%

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/6729/737fpsgraphics.jpg

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/3853/737fpsscenery.jpg

I used the Bojote's tweak and it seemed to help.

Hope this helps,
Lou

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.