| CAPTAIN SIM FORUM | |
|
General >> Hangar talks >> Can I Save A Custome View On FSX
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1313121157 Message started by John007 on Aug 12th, 2011 at 3:52am |
|
|
Title: Can I Save A Custome View On FSX Post by John007 on Aug 12th, 2011 at 3:52am
Hello im wondering if i can save a custome view and if so how :-?
Thanks |
|
Title: Re: Can I Save A Custome View On FSX Post by boeing247 on Aug 12th, 2011 at 4:31am
You can create a camera definition in the aircraft.cfg. Here's the captain's seat for the 767-300 as an example:
[CameraDefinition.001] Title = "Captain Seat" Guid = {8ff6c134-098d-409f-baec-caba3f683f98}<-- (For this, look up "guid generator" on Google to create one of these. They're basically ID tags) Origin = Virtual Cockpit MomentumEffect = YES SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel SnapPbhReturn = False PanPbhAdjust = Swivel PanPbhReturn = False Track = None ShowAxis = YES AllowZoom = TRUE InitialZoom = .4 SmoothZoomTime = 2.0 ZoomPanScalar = 1.0 ShowWeather = Yes XyzAdjust = TRUE ShowLensFlare=FALSE Category = Cockpit PitchPanRate=20 HeadingPanRate=60 InitialXyz=0.0, 0.0, 0.0 InitialPbh=5, 0, 20 xyzRate=0.5 And I believe if you have the EZdock camera, you can save your current view. |
|
CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0! YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved. |