CAPTAIN SIM FORUM
General >> Hangar talks >> 787 ready for delivery
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1312934383

Message started by NNewcomb on Aug 9th, 2011 at 11:59pm

Title: Re: 787 ready for delivery
Post by Markoz on Aug 11th, 2011 at 5:51pm

701151 wrote on Aug 10th, 2011 at 4:11pm:
boeing247 is correct!

Technically Delta has never purchased Airbuses new, they operated A310s from Pan Am with Pan Am piltos in 1994 and ended in 1996, seeing no need for them. Northwest was in the process of going all-airbus except for the 787 before the merger. Delta I guess decided that they'd rather have more 777s, and not spend the money on a 787 they didn't fit into their plans...

All I said was Maybe they like their Airbuses too much.  I never said anything about Delta purchasing the Airbuses. Delta acquired them through taking over other airline companies. So I was referring to the ones that they now have. ;)

CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.