| CAPTAIN SIM FORUM | |
|
General >> Hangar talks >> I have a question for Captain Sim
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1312852779 Message started by dbhally on Aug 9th, 2011 at 1:19am |
|
|
Title: Re: I have a question for Captain Sim Post by Markoz on Sep 5th, 2011 at 2:11am
Mine are more questions than solutions over there. But I can help a bit. Although I know quite a lot, I am by no means a master.
Some of those user names are not familiar to most, but the people behind them are. Many of them do the freeware and payware add-ons for Flight Simulator 9 and X. A wealth of advice there. I still can't post anything at Sim-Outhouse. I've asked a dozen times, but without a response (email) from them. It has now been "forever" since I was last able to post. :'( |
|
CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0! YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved. |