CAPTAIN SIM FORUM
General >> Hangar talks >> I have a question for Captain Sim
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1312852779

Message started by dbhally on Aug 9th, 2011 at 1:19am

Title: Re: I have a question for Captain Sim
Post by Markoz on Sep 4th, 2011 at 6:26am

boeing247 wrote on Sep 3rd, 2011 at 10:47pm:
I would make a horrible addon developer. The instant I started something I would announce it all over the website and post pictures every time I added something. Where's the fun in that?  :D

Take a look at the Work in Progress forum at FFDS Design Forum to see some beautiful works in FS Design in progress. There is no harm in showing others how your work is progressing. The compliments others will give you will keep you going to accomplish the final result.

CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.