| CAPTAIN SIM FORUM | |
|
General >> Hangar talks >> Gauges
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1312778945 Message started by boeing247 on Aug 8th, 2011 at 4:49am |
|
|
Title: Gauges Post by boeing247 on Aug 8th, 2011 at 4:49am
Well, now that I have FSX running well on my computer, I thought I'd contribute a little to the FS world and do some aircraft design. A few months ago, Mark provided a great tutorial on modelling an aircraft (http://www.flightsimonline.com/C162/), but that just barely touches on gauges. Does anybody know of a good tutorial for gauge creation?
Thanks, boeing247 |
|
Title: Re: Gauges Post by Markoz on Aug 8th, 2011 at 7:12am
If you go the The Sim-Outhouse forums, a lot of the developers (freeware and payware) hang around in there, or at least visit there a lot. They have dedicated forums for the different sections of designing for Flight Sim. I would recommend going there and taking a look through the forums. Could be worth signing up so you can get to ask questions/request help yourself.
Unfortunately for me. At the moment, my account there is having problems and the forum administrator has never responded to my requests to fix it. This has been ongoing for a year or so. I still go in there and visit the forums, but I just can't post anything. :( Mark |
|
Title: Re: Gauges Post by boeing247 on Aug 8th, 2011 at 3:12pm
Cool, thanks. :) Is there anything there about sounds? Do most developers get their aircraft sounds from actually recording the aircraft?
|
|
Title: Re: Gauges Post by Markoz on Aug 9th, 2011 at 3:21am
Is there anything there about sounds?
I guess so. I haven't looked into gauges as much as I have with modeling and textures. Do most developers get their aircraft sounds from actually recording the aircraft? I know that some (not sure how many) of the payware developers do. I guess the same applies to freeware devs. You'll just have to ask. ;) Mark |
|
CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0! YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved. |