CAPTAIN SIM FORUM
General >> Hangar talks >> 747-8
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1312324474

Message started by NNewcomb on Aug 2nd, 2011 at 10:34pm

Title: 747-8
Post by NNewcomb on Aug 2nd, 2011 at 10:34pm
Boeing has been testing the 747-8, and they are currently writing '747' in a flight path over the United States. Check it out here

Title: Re: 747-8
Post by CoolP on Aug 3rd, 2011 at 3:26am
Haha, nice idea from them.
I guess their next plane will be called "I", for fuel savings.  :D

Title: Re: 747-8
Post by NNewcomb on Aug 3rd, 2011 at 3:58am

CoolP wrote on Aug 3rd, 2011 at 3:26am:
Haha, nice idea from them.
I guess their next plane will be called "I", for fuel savings.  :D


Haha! I bet they're getting some very good long haul data from this  ;)

Title: Re: 747-8
Post by NNewcomb on Aug 8th, 2011 at 2:42pm
The 747-8 finished this flight the other day and I found out it was it's final certification flight  ;D. Check out the final product here

CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.