CAPTAIN SIM FORUM
General >> Hangar talks >> VATSIM event winner
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1311843405

Message started by Chris on Jul 28th, 2011 at 8:56am

Title: VATSIM event winner
Post by Chris on Jul 28th, 2011 at 8:56am
Hi,
I recently participated in VATSIM event in which I won a license for a Captain Sim product of my choosing. I was told by the events director to contact CS via the sales@captainsim.org email address to arrange redeeming the license, however, I received a response indicating that this address was only for sending notifications and was not monitored. Did I send an email to the wrong address and if so, who should I contact?
Thanks so much,
Chris

Title: Re: VATSIM event winner
Post by Captain Sim 2 on Jul 28th, 2011 at 9:33am
Chris,
Please contact event coordinator and ask him to e-mail me (Tanya) directly. Thank you.

Title: Re: VATSIM event winner
Post by Chris on Jul 28th, 2011 at 9:48am
Thanks Tanya, you should hear from him shortly, I just sent him an email.
Chris

Title: Re: VATSIM event winner
Post by Chris on Aug 1st, 2011 at 8:38am
Tanya,
I was wondering if your received an email from Don yet regarding the event. He wasn't sure if he had your correct email address. If you haven't gotten it, perhaps you could send me your address in a pm and I could relay it to him (or I could direct him here to the forum). Let me know.
Thanks again,
Chris

Title: Re: VATSIM event winner
Post by Captain Sim 2 on Aug 1st, 2011 at 10:38am
Chris,
What product would you like to get?

Title: Re: VATSIM event winner
Post by Chris on Aug 1st, 2011 at 1:48pm
Hi Tanya,
I would love to get the 707 captain for fsx.
Thanks,
Chris

Title: Re: VATSIM event winner
Post by CoolP on Aug 1st, 2011 at 9:46pm
Good choice, Chris.  :)

Title: Re: VATSIM event winner
Post by Captain Sim 2 on Aug 2nd, 2011 at 2:31pm
Just sent you your prize, Chris. Good luck in future contests!

Title: Re: VATSIM event winner
Post by Chris on Aug 2nd, 2011 at 7:17pm
Thanks so much Tanya! Just took her on her maiden flight and she flew like a dream. I definitely will be logging many hours on this fine bird in the future! Also will be adding the T7 and 732 to my collection once they come out.

Title: Re: VATSIM event winner
Post by Markoz on Aug 2nd, 2011 at 7:22pm
Hi Chris.

Great to hear that you are enjoying the Captain Sim 707, I know that I sure do. I think you made a great choice. ;)

Happy flying.

Mark

Title: Re: VATSIM event winner
Post by Captain Sim 2 on Aug 3rd, 2011 at 6:47pm
Enjoy your flight!

Title: Re: VATSIM event winner
Post by Sonoace on Aug 4th, 2011 at 7:48pm
Hey, I won a contest too! I want one!   ::)

       (Joking)

Title: Re: VATSIM event winner
Post by John007 on Aug 5th, 2011 at 5:18am
NICE CHOICE i just got it too and have flown the heck out of it

Congrats

CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.