| CAPTAIN SIM FORUM | |
|
General >> Hangar talks >> I need "HELP"
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1311616525 Message started by asanal on Jul 25th, 2011 at 5:55pm |
|
|
Title: Re: I need "HELP" Post by DAL191 on Jul 31st, 2011 at 4:48am
Mark
In the past I have never deleted any registry folders either and have had no problems. Even with the CS planes I have used their uninstaller and then reinstalled without making registry changes mentioned in their KBs' with no apparent problems. Glad to hear FSX is running okay. I have had no major disasters since February of this year but maybe their is one just around the corner. I am using Norton Ghost to make images of the whole system when I have installed addons and believe the system is stable. I also do weekly backups of data files such as new downloads, documents, routes, favorites, Flight Simulator X Files, FLIGHTPLANS, Windows Live Mail storage folders, etc. For the images and backups I use two external HDs'. Thanks Michael Cubine |
|
CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0! YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved. |