| CAPTAIN SIM FORUM | |
|
General >> Hangar talks >> I need "HELP"
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1311616525 Message started by asanal on Jul 25th, 2011 at 5:55pm |
|
|
Title: Re: I need "HELP" Post by DAL191 on Jul 30th, 2011 at 3:43pm
Mark
I have a couple of questions about reinstalling using the method you outlined above. 1. How far along are you with the reinstall? 2.Does this method require any registry clean up in regards to FSX and CS products? 3.Addons such as airports, scenery, weather textures like REX, ASE, etc - are you cleaning up the registry when those are uninstalled? A lot of addons have uninstallers that will remove the application plus delete registry folders. I have found that using Control Panel\Programs and Features\Uninstall will get rid of the application but leave folders with broken links in the registry. What is your experience with this type of problem? Thanks Michael Cubine |
|
CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0! YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved. |