| CAPTAIN SIM FORUM | |
|
General >> Hangar talks >> I need "HELP"
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1311616525 Message started by asanal on Jul 25th, 2011 at 5:55pm |
|
|
Title: Re: I need "HELP" Post by btscott on Jul 25th, 2011 at 6:24pm
I Googled your error message and saw this:
http://www.gamesforum.ca/showthread.php?t=366923 SOLUTION: Delete the Logbook.BIN located in "...\My Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\" of the current user. It seems that each time I did a full wipe and clean install, I did not immediately try to install FSX to see if it would work. More important to me was restoring my docs back over for work and school. Had no idea that a corrupted logbook was causing such a problem. There were other sources of inf as well if you do a search for the error message. Bruce |
|
CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0! YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved. |