| CAPTAIN SIM FORUM | |
|
General >> Hangar talks >> I need "HELP"
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1311616525 Message started by asanal on Jul 25th, 2011 at 5:55pm |
|
|
Title: Re: I need "HELP" Post by asanal on Jul 31st, 2011 at 3:59pm
I am glad at the end, you responded to me. Captain Sim is a small community, you all generated a good friendly atmosphere.Looking forward to read the forums post and enjoy it
OK..Let me tell you what happened. Unfortunately, I waited so long for searching help. PC crashed with lot of Blue screens. :( :( :( I lost my all files,addons, nothing left behind. Now I started from day one. Installed Windows 7 64 and working on many addons to install. :-? May be next time I will be more organized with possible PC crashes (???) THX :D |
|
CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0! YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved. |