| CAPTAIN SIM FORUM | |
|
General >> Hangar talks >> I need "HELP"
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1311616525 Message started by asanal on Jul 25th, 2011 at 5:55pm |
|
|
Title: I need "HELP" Post by asanal on Jul 25th, 2011 at 5:55pm
I am experiencing a major porblem with FSX.
FSX is not starting. I am getting the follwing error: FSX.exe application Faulty module path: FSX/Simpeop.dll 1-until 4 am., several times I utilized FSX REPAIR and Accelleration Repair. No start 2-I deleted Simprop.dll and paste new Simprop.dll to FSX. No start 3- Deleted Flight Simulator flight plan Log.Bin . NO start Some other applications as advised in Geogle Search. NO Star Now the nightmare question is: Do I have any option other then uninstalling FSX l. a) What will happen my all add-ons? b) What will happen to my CANDY awards from FSX flight log. :D Will you please advise whai is MY OPTION? Besides sit and .. :'( :'( Thanks Sanal :-/ :-/ |
|
CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0! YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved. |