10 Cold and Dark (Read 1188 times)
Markoz
Beta Team

Re: Cold and Dark
Reply #15 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 11:56am
Print Post  
William Burgess wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 11:41am:
How do you get the ground power , I cant find it  Shocked

Press SHIFT+2 to bring up the Simicons panel, then click on EP (External Power) and EA (External Air)

See ‘757 Captain III’ Manual Part I – Introduction - Page 20

Mark Fletcher

i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz | Corsair H80i Liquid Cooling | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX1060 Xtreme Gaming | 27" LCD Monitor | 1x2TB SSHD, 2x2TB HDD, 1x4TB HDD, 1x275GB SSD | Win 7 Pro 64 & Win 10 Pro 64
FSX, FSX-SE, & P3Dv1/v2/v3/v4
IP Logged

William Burgess

Reply #16 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 12:57pm
Print Post  
Cheers!

IP Logged

jalbino59

Reply #17 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
Thantheleon wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 9:03pm:
samwheeler wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:32pm:
You can load a flight, but it will put you at SEA. There is no option to have the panel state at cold and dark, yet be at any airport.

Load the C&D flight then navigate to any airport using the sim menu.

The real issue with this method is that when you load the scenario you lose all the payload information you tried to save with ACE. Since ACE doesn't update payload while the sim is running there's no way to adjust it other than sims own payload manager where you have to add your passengers individually. I know is on the list though, and I do hope you implement it in the next update.

IP Logged

Markoz
Beta Team

Reply #18 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 1:19am
Print Post  
jalbino59 wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 3:09pm:
Thantheleon wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 9:03pm:
samwheeler wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:32pm:
You can load a flight, but it will put you at SEA. There is no option to have the panel state at cold and dark, yet be at any airport.

Load the C&D flight then navigate to any airport using the sim menu.

The real issue with this method is that when you load the scenario you lose all the payload information you tried to save with ACE. Since ACE doesn't update payload while the sim is running there's no way to adjust it other than sims own payload manager where you have to add your passengers individually. I know is on the list though, and I do hope you implement it in the next update. 

It changes for me while P3Dv4 is running, and I'm sitting at the gate in the 757. The aircraft.cfg's date of creation also changes to the date and time that I made the changes, and when I go to Menu > Vehilcle > Fuel and Payload, it reflects those changes (as does the CDU).

EDIT. This is done before turning the battery on, and providing External Power, and External Air. If I change it a second time, I have to reload the aircraft (Menu > Vehicle > Select... > OK) so the changes can be seen.

Mark Fletcher

i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz | Corsair H80i Liquid Cooling | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX1060 Xtreme Gaming | 27" LCD Monitor | 1x2TB SSHD, 2x2TB HDD, 1x4TB HDD, 1x275GB SSD | Win 7 Pro 64 & Win 10 Pro 64
FSX, FSX-SE, & P3Dv1/v2/v3/v4
IP Logged

jalbino59

Reply #19 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 11:58am
Print Post  
Markoz wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 1:19am:
It changes for me while P3Dv4 is running, and I'm sitting at the gate in the 757. The aircraft.cfg's date of creation also changes to the date and time that I made the changes, and when I go to Menu > Vehilcle > Fuel and Payload, it reflects those changes (as does the CDU).

EDIT. This is done before turning the battery on, and providing External Power, and External Air. If I change it a second time, I have to reload the aircraft (Menu > Vehicle > Select... > OK) so the changes can be seen.

OK, I'll have another look. Thanks.

EDIT, I checked it out here's what I found

Adjust payload in ACE, Load CD scenario - Payload adjustments not changed.

Adjust payload in ACE, Load CD scenario, after sim running then choose another livery within the same engine variant - Payload adjustments change to saved values.

I can work with this, thanks for the info. I still hope CS updates to allow for these changes to be made in a less... complicated? manner.  Wink

IP Logged

Gorka Timur

Reply #20 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:11am
Print Post  
Plis anybody can help me to put the C&D in CS757 III? Sad Sad Sad Sad

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top