Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 MISC (Read 1575 times)
Thantheleon
CS Team

Re: MISC (incl CTD)
Reply #15 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 3:14pm
Print Post  
Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

IP Logged

BombSquad

Re: MISC
Reply #16 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
Ok I browsed through the current known issues and other threads but did not find these three things.

1. If you push back the aircraft using GSX before starting engines, then the engines simply won't start. I know this is mentioned a lot on Facebook, so I imagine it is noted by you guys, but since I didn't see it in the known issues thread I wanted to mention it just in case.

3 pages already: http://www.captainsim.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1514883127

2. If you load the aircraft in and leave the engines running and then change the fuel, the engines will shut down automatically and cannot be restarted.
Refueling with the engines running is against all known procedures  Wink
Not a bug but a feature.

Example: I loaded the aircraft on the runway at EGLL (27R) and set up my flight plan, completed all FMC planning and then changed the fuel using the default P3D fuel planner. As soon as I select "OK" the aircraft shuts down the engines. I started the APU but the engines would not start using the APU, or the ground power and ground air.

3. After selecting the Arrival and approach for LOWI the winds changed and I changed the approach...doing so required removing a couple of waypoints. As soon as I selected the waypoint I wanted to go direct to and clicked on the line select key to place it in the next waypoint slot I got a CTD.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top