Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 FMC (incl LNAV, VNAV) (Read 1329 times)
Wise87

Re: Deleted Flight Plan and Data After Second Leg
Reply #15 - Jan 6th, 2018 at 9:04am
Print Post  
I get that now but you figured a moderator could have moved it to the correct forum anyway seeing it appears to be a bug if you try to do a second flight without completely restarting the plane.

IP Logged

Tonylin409

Re: FMC (incl LNAV, VNAV)
Reply #16 - Jan 6th, 2018 at 9:25pm
Print Post  

Did you guys ever do a beta test on the functions that were on the manual ?  Have them try it out, any flight plan any route.

Tonylin409 wrote on Jan 6th, 2018 at 1:35am:
Unable to select Intercept CRS or Abeam pts function in MOD RTE 1 LEGS page.

CS manual Part 2 Page 412

AIIR#6 and the fpln file pls

IP Logged

Tanya
CS Team

Reply #17 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 7:29pm
Print Post  
Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

IP Logged

alf46

Reply #18 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 3:24am
Print Post  
Tonylin409 wrote on Jan 6th, 2018 at 1:35am:
Unable to select Intercept CRS or Abeam pts function in MOD RTE 1 LEGS page.

CS manual Part 2 Page 412

AIIR#6 and the fpln file pls
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the same problem and tried everything, and the options ( to select Intercept CRS or Abeam pts function in MOD RTE 1 LEGS page), according to the manual part 2, page 412 are not available, i tested it in a 747 FMC and worked perfectly. I hope please fix this bug,  because really enjoy to fly vor to vor and radial, thanks.

IP Logged

Darien

Re: Deleted Flight Plan and Data After Second Leg
Reply #19 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 2:15am
Print Post  
Darien wrote on Jan 6th, 2018 at 3:08am:
First and foremost I want to say thanks for this aircraft! The more I use it the more I enjoy it despite it's bugs. However I just wanted to report the issue even though I know for a fact that addition info will be required. I am trying to see what I can gather. For the issue and this is with any second consecutive leg that I do; my EPR button will not work. I will then slowly increase my throttle and by the time I get past half of the runway, it will seem to erase my flight plan and initialization data that I had put in. Undecided I do have a video but I don't think I'll be able to post it since I don't think I have enough posts and for the fact I haven't uploaded it anywhere.

P.S. I will try to find any additional information you may need but as I said, I just felt the need to point it out Smiley

So I found a workaround to the EPR and deletion of the FMC data during takeoff. Before I start the the takeoff, I put my EPR selector to TO/GA. It will work and I can use EPR again and fly like normal. I haven't tried any other thrust setting. So I would assume that this is an thrust setting problem causing the fmc to delete it's data and have the EPR button not work after the second leg? I'm still trying to test.

IP Logged

newmanix

Reply #20 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 10:46am
Print Post  
FMC Dumps Flightplan On 2nd Leg Takeoff

On the list already.

I keep having an issue where I will have an uneventful flight from point A to point B. But when planning a flight back to point A or onwards to point C, the FMC dumps the flightplan right after rotation.

At first I thought maybe I needed to realign the IRS between sorties but that did not correct the issue therefore, the only way I can conduct multiple flights in the same session, I need to re-select the aircraft at every arrival airport before entering the flightplan for a new flight.

IP Logged

Darien

Reply #21 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
newmanix wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 10:46am:

On the list already.

I keep having an issue where I will have an uneventful flight from point A to point B. But when planning a flight back to point A or onwards to point C, the FMC dumps the flightplan right after rotation.

At first I thought maybe I needed to realign the IRS between sorties but that did not correct the issue therefore, the only way I can conduct multiple flights in the same session, I need to re-select the aircraft at every arrival airport before entering the flightplan for a new flight.

Needs to be fixed but if you set your EPR setting to TO/GA before takeoff then it works.. Tested twice yesterday and that seemed to be a workaround

IP Logged

newmanix

Reply #22 - Today at 7:03am
Print Post  
Darien wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 10:34pm:
newmanix wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 10:46am:

On the list already.

Needs to be fixed but if you set your EPR setting to TO/GA before takeoff then it works.. Tested twice yesterday and that seemed to be a workaround

Thanks Darien,

The only other way I could get it to work was to kill the battery and all power and restart from scratch. I'll try this!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top