Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 V-One Gauge (Read 14201 times)
highflight

Re: V-One Gauge
Reply #15 - Jul 26th, 2016 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
I am thinking of adding this aircraft to my hangar.

I have the 727 and Tristar, in P3dv3. These have the V One gauge, but the panel entries  are not the same as the FSX version. (I have FSX with the 707 and Herky on my old PC in FSX)
When I get the sim I will install the gauge and report back. Smiley

Regards
David

On You Tube as David Herky

IP Logged

emanuele

Reply #16 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 8:15am
Print Post  
Goodmorning everyone,
I apologize for my English, I recently purchased 737 200 for P3D 3 and I have a problem with APU.
After proceddute constantly hear the startup of the APU start sound even after it is turned off.
I ask the aministratori sorry if I put my request in the wrong topic but I could not create a new one.

IP Logged

Aflex

Reply #17 - Oct 10th, 2017 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
Hi Paul,

I gave your great V-One gauge a go in P3D v4. First when I tried with your latest version the "v-one_csb737_v1.8_update" I had no success.

Couldn't make it speak. As you're using the Captain Sim sound engine I didn't troubleshoot any further or better say I couldn't find a

solution.
So I downloaded the "v-one_737_complete" version and installed it as per FSX instruction into P3D4.
In the gauges folder I replaced the "dsd_fsx_xml_sound.gau" with the P3D v4 64bit version "dsd_p3d_xml_sound_64x.dll" (available from Doug

Dawson) in the gauges folder.
Under the [VCockpit01] section I made the following changes:
gaugeXX=dsd_fsx_xml_sound!Sound,2,2,2,2,.\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B737-200\panel
\V-One\V-One_Sound.ini
gaugeXX=dsd_fsx_xml_sound!Debugger, 420,550,600,80
replaced with:
gaugexx=dsd_p3d_xml_sound_x64!Sound,2,2,2,2,.\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B737-200\p
anel\V-One\V-One_Sound.ini
gaugexx=dsd_p3d_xml_sound_x64!Debugger, 420,550,600,80

By the way, in the download "v-one_737_complete" version I made from AVSIM is an error in the FSX version in the following line:
Under the [VCockpit01] section:
gaugexx=dsd_fsx_xml_sound!Sound,2,2,2,2,.\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B737-200\panel
\V-One\VOne_Sound.ini

It reads: gaugexx= ...\VOne_Sound.ini
Should read: gaugexx= ...\V-One_Sound.ini

I did a couple of take-offs in P3D4 and found it working great. Did also try with EZCA v2 and ok!

Again thank you very much for your great job!
Lex

IP Logged

Capbat

Reply #18 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 8:43pm
Print Post  
As requested by fsxpaul in post #3 I have installed V-One successfully on P3D v3. And replace the Sound file as indicated below to have my sound ok. Also has mentionned in post just above there was a typo concerning the sound file name with VOne and V-One which took my a while to figure out.  I would like to thank fsxpaul for his generosity, it seems that when the internet started there a lot of people donating there time to give free applications like this. It seems now that there are less and less of those kind a people.
Thank You Paul. Wink

Bat

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top