Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
 25 SP 2.5 Discussion / Issues Thread (Read 20001 times)
JimS

Re: SP 2.5 Discussion / Issues Thread
Reply #45 - Jan 4th, 2016 at 4:31am
Print Post  
David Paul.......I have the same Fatal Error messge you mentioned as I am nearing my arrival airport. I first thought it was my CS727 but I'm not so sure anymore. Can you give me some hints as to what to check?

I don't have a big system but it meets or exceeds the min requirements. I never noticed this happening before installing the CS727 but I know have had it happen one time flying the default 737 since installing it.

I'm not a computer expert but with clear instructions I can usually follow them pretty well.

Thanks for any help you can point me to.

Jim

IP Logged

voltge

Reply #46 - Jan 5th, 2016 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
Don't mind this post just need one post to send a message. Got an issue with an bought product.

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #47 - Jan 5th, 2016 at 7:58pm
Print Post  
Please use Customer Support system at our site.

IP Logged

davis20

Reply #48 - Jan 10th, 2016 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
Hey guys have a few problems with 727.  I have no sounds in the cockpit for any switches or the apu.  I only get engine sounds.  Also the flight director and autopilot will not work.   When I flip a switch on either one they just snap back to the off position.  Won't do heading hold altitude hold and the GPS/NAV switch does nothing.  The alieron and elevator paddles do stay on but with no control.   Haven't had these problems before.   I do have ASN and sim physics running as well as air hauler.

IP Logged

David Paul

Reply #49 - Jan 12th, 2016 at 10:04pm
Print Post  
JimS wrote on Jan 4th, 2016 at 4:31am:
David Paul.......I have the same Fatal Error messge you mentioned as I am nearing my arrival airport. I first thought it was my CS727 but I'm not so sure anymore. Can you give me some hints as to what to check?

I don't have a big system but it meets or exceeds the min requirements. I never noticed this happening before installing the CS727 but I know have had it happen one time flying the default 737 since installing it.

I'm not a computer expert but with clear instructions I can usually follow them pretty well.

Thanks for any help you can point me to.

Jim

Jim, it was something to do with a combination of Active Sky Next and FSUIPC.  I forget exactly what it was, but it was a conflict between how they interact.  It may have been just needing to make sure FSUIPC was not involved in weather at all so that ASN could do its thing.

I5-6600K @4.2 GHZ | GTX-1070 | 32GB RAM | Windows 7/10 Dual Boot on SSD and M.2
FSX-Acceleration | P3D 4.5 | MSFS 2020

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top