Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
 25 SP 2.5 Discussion / Issues Thread (Read 19939 times)
tanomueller

Re: SP 2.5 Discussion / Issues Thread
Reply #30 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
Outsanding uptdate!!! Auto-pilot working great, V1 card added, and much more!!!

I had one flight with a issue on "heading bug". But on the second flight everything was ok. The same with the flap indicator, on panel: using my joystick buttons for lowering them didn't make the flap indicator move (the flaps moved btw). When I used F5 F8 keys the flap indicador moved. After this, the joystick buttons are working fine with the indicator.

The only issue I have is the same I had with 2.4 version: I can't put winglets on cargo planes. If anyone has the Amerijet livery from CS Library WITH winglets, please let me know. I tried everything: manually (adding ui_wglts=1) on aircraft.cfg, adding using CS ACE. Nothing works. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Best regards
Cristiano Mueller

Best regards
Cristiano Mueller

IP Logged

David Paul

Reply #31 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
***My Bad****

I just tried the flight with a very popular 737NG payware plane.   Same problem at 55 miles out.   Wow.  Got some serious trouble here.

I5-6600K @4.2 GHZ | GTX-1070 | 32GB RAM | Windows 7/10 Dual Boot on SSD and M.2
FSX-Acceleration | P3D 4.5 | MSFS 2020

IP Logged

David Paul

Reply #32 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 8:30pm
Print Post  
tanomueller wrote on Jul 21st, 2015 at 6:47pm:

I had one flight with a issue on "heading bug". But on the second flight everything was ok. The same with the flap indicator, on panel: using my joystick buttons for lowering them didn't make the flap indicator move (the flaps moved btw). When I used F5 F8 keys the flap indicador moved. After this, the joystick buttons are working fine with the indicator.

The only issue I have is the same I had with 2.4 version: I can't put winglets on cargo planes. If anyone has the Amerijet livery from CS Library WITH winglets, please let me know. I tried everything: manually (adding ui_wglts=1) on aircraft.cfg, adding using CS ACE. Nothing works. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Best regards
Cristiano Mueller

You have to use the animation 2D panel.   If the model can have winglets, you click on the wingtip of the little plane in the animations panel.   Presto---winglets!!!

IP Logged

David Paul

Reply #33 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 8:32pm
Print Post  
David Paul wrote on Jul 21st, 2015 at 4:00pm:
So I uninstalled and re-installed again, this time leaving everything bone stock.

Every time I try to fly this flight, with any of the 727 package variants, I am getting the fatal error as I get to the NY metro area.  Usually between 55 and 80 miles from KLGA.

Can anyone confirm if you can make this flight all the way to approach and landing?  The routing is:

KCLE-FAILS-JFN-ETG-MIP-MARRC-BILEY-VIBES-FJC-LIZZI-BEUTY-HARLM-DREMS-APPLE-PROUD
-KLGA

The farthest I've gotten is 55 miles from LGA Vor.   
Then I get the Fatal Error Has Occurred message and the spinning disk thingy. Cry

I am flying with the FSX ATC.

#######EDIT#######

I have discovered that this is not a CS727 issue.  It is happening with all my payware jets.

Sorry for any confusion.   

IP Logged

FlavioSSA

Reply #34 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 11:56pm
Print Post  
mark767 wrote on Jul 19th, 2015 at 10:20pm:
I cannot get the flaps gauge to work.  The flap lever moves, the flaps themselves move but the gauge stays in the "up" position.  Anyone else have this issue.

For the guys with the "flap issue", just goes in the engineer panel and turn on electrical feed to engine1. The flap gauge will work after that.

Flávio Cardoso - P3Dv4 - FSX-SE
Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - EVGA GTX1080 SC - TrackIR 5 - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics
CS Products: 727 - 737 - 757 - 767 - 707 - 777 - C130 - B52 - WXR
IP Logged

tanomueller

Reply #35 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 2:25am
Print Post  
David Paul wrote on Jul 21st, 2015 at 8:30pm:
tanomueller wrote on Jul 21st, 2015 at 6:47pm:

Best regards
Cristiano Mueller

You have to use the animation 2D panel.   If the model can have winglets, you click on the wingtip of the little plane in the animations panel.   Presto---winglets!!!

David;

thank you very much!!! I can't believe I missed that. What a shame!  Undecided Undecided

But now I have winglets!!! Thank you again.

About your problem, when I was writing my first post I thought "I will ask to him to fly the same route with another payware aircraft". But for some reason, I forgot...

Best regards
Cristiano Mueller

Best regards
Cristiano Mueller

IP Logged

Naibor

Reply #36 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
Hello, I have the same issue with hdg bug. I have uninstalled, cleaned registry (With TuneUp Utilities), rebooted and reinstall. I did it several time.

I have to say that the order number, I only wrote  the first time that I installed it, the rest of the times it installed without write the order number.

I don't know what more I can do.

If anyone has any idea, please let me know.

Thank you

i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz | Liquid Cooling | 16GB RAM | 2GB GTX760 | 2 x 27" Monitor | SSD 500GB | Win 10 Pro 64

IP Logged

mark767

Reply #37 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
FlavioSSA wrote on Jul 21st, 2015 at 11:56pm:
I cannot get the flaps gauge to work.  The flap lever moves, the flaps themselves move but the gauge stays in the "up" position.  Anyone else have this issue.

For the guys with the "flap issue", just goes in the engineer panel and turn on electrical feed to engine1. The flap gauge will work after that.

Thanks, good to know.

IP Logged

Jim Kaye

Reply #38 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 8:10pm
Print Post  
I just finished a flight from KCLE to KLGA, using the same VORs and intersections which David Paul wanted someone to test.  Used Plan-G3 to create the plan, saved it, then exported it as an fsx .pln file.  Did not encounter any problems or fatal error issues.  Used the Captain Sim 727-100 with Eastern Airlines livery.  Also using Active Sky Next and FSX Fiber Accelerator.  Hope this is helpful.

Jim Kaye

[img]https://www.captainsim.com/user/dl/x777/x777_3.jpg[/img

IP Logged

David Paul

Reply #39 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 11:09pm
Print Post  
Jim Kaye wrote on Jul 22nd, 2015 at 8:10pm:
I just finished a flight from KCLE to KLGA, using the same VORs and intersections which David Paul wanted someone to test.  Used Plan-G3 to create the plan, saved it, then exported it as an fsx .pln file.  Did not encounter any problems or fatal error issues.  Used the Captain Sim 727-100 with Eastern Airlines livery.  Also using Active Sky Next and FSX Fiber Accelerator.  Hope this is helpful.

Jim Kaye

Thanks so much for that, Jim.  I appreciate it.

It turns out, after exhaustive troubleshooting, that it was a case of ASN not playing nice with FSUIPC, and/or ASN not liking my virtual memory settings. 

This was not, as it turns out, any CS issue at all. 

Got it fixed and several test flights have confirmed it is fixed.

Hopefully you enjoyed the flight from Cleveland to NYC!  I love that MIP4 STAR.  I usually fly it with just the Nav radios and the ADF.  It is a busy one when you are one guy flying three crew positions! Cool

IP Logged

EY
CS Team

Reply #40 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
FlavioSSA wrote on Jul 21st, 2015 at 11:56pm:

Thank you, Flavio. Yes, Essential Power Selector should be switched to the "powered" source and Essential Power Failure Warning Light should be extinguished.

IP Logged

Matthias

Reply #41 - Jul 25th, 2015 at 12:07pm
Print Post  
First, Thank you so much for the update and that wonderful plane! Am on 2.6 right now.
But i have a Little Problem with the EPR bugs. With previous Version and the 727 various fixes, the bugs moved to MCT when passing around 1000 feet above ground. But with the official updates, that automatic  does not work any more. I can push the knobs, and then the thrust Levers move to hold the EPR set, but i have to adjust the bugs manually. I installed as admin and with AV deactivated, all other things work as they should.
Any idea, am i doing something wrong?

Matthias

IP Logged

Coqui297

Reply #42 - Jul 26th, 2015 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
Cryhave tried multiple times to install the product(including purchasing a new key ) and still the plane is not active. Overhead buttons unclickable, no choke ,etc. Tried offline activation, registry entries cleaning, and this version doesn't want to work or activate.
as above.Previously was using version 2.4 without any issues. Everything started when using version 2.6! All my other CS products ( 737;757;767;777;L1011) WORK FINE  Cry

Carlos F. Rodriguez/ KOCF

IP Logged

tanomueller

Reply #43 - Jul 26th, 2015 at 10:15pm
Print Post  
Coqui297 wrote on Jul 26th, 2015 at 7:28pm:
I  Cryhave tried multiple times to install the product(including purchasing a new key ) and still the plane is not active. Overhead buttons unclickable, no choke ,etc. Tried offline activation, registry entries cleaning, and this version doesn't want to work or activate.
as above.Previously was using version 2.4 without any issues. Everything started when using version 2.6! All my other CS products ( 737;757;767;777;L1011) WORK FINE  Cry

Open a support ticket. I had this problem with v2.5 and did this. In 24h I was able to install without any issue.

Best regards
Cristiano Mueller

IP Logged

Coqui297

Reply #44 - Jul 26th, 2015 at 11:28pm
Print Post  
Thanks. Already did. Hopefully they will be able to sort it Sad out .

Carlos F. Rodriguez/ KOCF

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top