Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Is there a way to install the C-130 manually? (Read 2867 times)
Joseph29

Is there a way to install the C-130 manually?
Feb 9th, 2015 at 4:07am
Print Post  
After many years of not have the C-130 I bought the plane again, when I tried to install the plane I got a error code #11. (I can't install the base pack or any of the expansion packs)

So is there a way to get around the error code #11? Can I install this plane without a installer?

IP Logged

wct64

Re: Is there a way to install the C-130 manually?
Reply #1 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
I'm having the same problem. After buying a new pc with win7 64bit I'm unable to reinstall my legaly purchased CS Legendary C-130 (FS9). It seems that Captain Sim stopped supporting their clients althoug they keep on selling it! I'm really not amused and will therefore never buy any CS product again!

IP Logged

wct64

Reply #2 - Apr 5th, 2015 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
I finally got it reinstalled! It seemed that in my Flight Simulator 9 map there still was a submap called Captain Sim\C130. After deleting it I got no more error #11 and the reinstallation worked perfectly! I'm eager to take this beautiful bird back info the sky!

IP Logged

cobb

Reply #3 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 9:43pm
Print Post  
I bought the c-130,the ac_130,and kc_130 expansion packs,I have only been able to use the base pack and kc-130 once,when I first bought it,Ive never been able to use the ac-130,anyway,its bern years since i purchased them,I dont have order numbers,I dont even know what my email was at the time,is there any way to recover my info and install these good looking aircraft,especially the AC-130

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top