Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
FMC has something wrong with it (Read 3570 times)
Capt. Bill

FMC has something wrong with it
Jan 12th, 2015 at 8:46am
Print Post  
Captain sim, your 767 distorts routs my friend.. I put this same route in my another company 737 & it nothing wrong with it, I put in my CS 767-300 & half my route is distorted halfway through it.. FLYZA1 ANKRR L208 DUTNA UL208 MID UB753 BZE UZ512 LIXAS UG436 ATOGO ATOGO2

before anyone ask yes the AIRAC has been updated to current 1501, just did it infact the night before..

Capt. Bill

IP Logged

domzeepilot

Re: FMC has something wrong with it
Reply #1 - Mar 4th, 2015 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
my animation panel and many others don't work on my fsx setup Cry Cry

IP Logged

knocks

Reply #2 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 10:40am
Print Post  
As I am unable to create my own post and support simply closed my ticket without reply ill make my post here.

Having only purchased the 767 two days ago I am extremely disappointed and the fact that support simply ignored my request without answer is disgusting. Not a great impression as a new customer!

The top of descent bug workaround posted in this forum does not work with descent information simply resetting a few seconds after trying.

Without this functionally the purchased product is totally unusable.

Question ID #8574 mentions this will be addressed in the next upgrade. It also states this happens sometime but yet is 100% reproducible.

As I see this bug goes back to 2013 when can one expect this issue to be addressed with the next upgrade as stated in question id #8574?

I have purchased a product that is simply not performing as advertised.  The flaws where not presented to me upon purchase and if you are unable to provide a solution allowing the purchased product to work as advertised I will require a refund.

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #3 - Mar 6th, 2015 at 8:40pm
Print Post  
Unfortunately this is not a multy-million dollars flight simulator. Please stand by for the next verion.
"support simply closed my ticket without reply" - actually this is not true. You have got reply which refers to KB#8574

IP Logged

knocks

Reply #4 - Mar 7th, 2015 at 12:41am
Print Post  
A working descent profile would fall under the advertised “Extensive System Programming” as advertised on your product page and outlined in your own manuals. Hardly a feature only reserved for multi-million dollar flight simulators.

So I take “wait for next version” means you actually have no intention of fixing the current release with a service pack as outlined in your highly charitable KB#8574?

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #5 - Mar 11th, 2015 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
Service pack is the same as the next version. Usually we do this way.

IP Logged

knocks

Reply #6 - Oct 11th, 2015 at 5:35am
Print Post  
Any news on this service pack you mentioned in #8574 that would be available to address FMC issue?

Also oddly this post seems to have been hidden? I could only find this post from my history. I would have made a new post but i still don't have permission to do so!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top