Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Sp1.4 cold and dark problem! (Read 2991 times)
Pisitt

Sp1.4 cold and dark problem!
Jul 2nd, 2014 at 8:41am
Print Post  
Hello,

I found the problem after install sp1.4, at the beginning of the flight i heard the warning sound which come from the gear is on up position. After engine start, the warning come up again for frap cfg.

During approaching, I could not found GS signal and aircraft not even intercept ils signal.

How to fix this?

Thabk you

IP Logged

iDylan

Re: Sp1.4 cold and dark problem!
Reply #1 - Jul 2nd, 2014 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
Me too. One more things.after active A/P then make a left or right turn.It is easy let the aircraft turn into stall situation...Hope CS can fix those issues soon.tks~~

IP Logged

deeknow

Re: Sp1.4 cold and dark problem!
Reply #2 - Jul 3rd, 2014 at 5:49am
Print Post  
Regarding the AP making unexpected left/right turns, I have also seen this once since the v1.4 patch. Don't know if this will help but the devs might be interested. In my case this occurred when I was departing RWY34L at Sydney on the WOL-9 departure as depicted on the following SID plate...

http://www.airservicesaustralia.com/aip/current/dap/SSYDP05-139.pdf

After selecting the SID on the FMC I noticed it showed a right hand turn on the ND to circle over the SY VOR rather than what should have been a series of left turns to connect up with the WOL waypoint. Consequently I deleted the legs other than WOL NDB and proceeded to hand fly the departure. Just before arriving at WOL I engaged LNAV mode and the aircraft began making substantial left/right direction changes.

I had to disengage the AP, stablise things, deleted the FMC legs other than the next distant enroute waypoint, re-engaged LNAV and was ok from then on.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top