Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
 25 OTHER ISSUES (Neither systems nor visuals) (Read 24057 times)
RichardG

Re: OTHER ISSUES (Neither systems nor visuals)
Reply #45 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
Hi Mark,

I've just uninstalled P3D v3.4, my anti-virus program (Microsoft Security Essentials) and the CS L1011. Then installed P3D, then the CS L1011 (as administrator). Unfortunately I still have no cockpit sounds.

This has been outstanding for almost a week now and I've not had a single suggestion from Captain Sim yet. What's the correct method to get support for this aircraft? I appreciate your time on this Mark but would love the chaps from Captain Sim to give me their thoughts.

My kindest regards
Richard

IP Logged

Markoz
Beta Team

Reply #46 - Oct 24th, 2016 at 2:12am
Print Post  
RichardG wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 4:51pm:
Hi Mark,

I've just uninstalled P3D v3.4, my anti-virus program (Microsoft Security Essentials) and the CS L1011. Then installed P3D, then the CS L1011 (as administrator). Unfortunately I still have no cockpit sounds.

This has been outstanding for almost a week now and I've not had a single suggestion from Captain Sim yet. What's the correct method to get support for this aircraft? I appreciate your time on this Mark but would love the chaps from Captain Sim to give me their thoughts.

My kindest regards
Richard

I did a search of the Knowledge Base, and found this:

Quote:
Q: I have issues with sounds in your aircraft.

A:
Please try this tool http://www.captainsim.com/tools/dll-xml-cs-sound-fix.exe

Which might help with your problem.

If it doesn't, submit a Ticket: Login to Your Profile > Product (1011 Captain Base Pack [P3D]) > Customer Support > Search KB or Submit New Ticket > Submit new ticket (option D).

Mark Fletcher

i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz | Corsair H80i Liquid Cooling | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX1060 Xtreme Gaming | 27" LCD Monitor | 1x2TB SSHD, 2x2TB HDD, 1x4TB HDD, 1x275GB SSD | Win 7 Pro 64 & Win 10 Pro 64
FSX, FSX-SE, & P3Dv1/v2/v3/v4
IP Logged

RichardG

Reply #47 - Oct 24th, 2016 at 7:25am
Print Post  
Hi Mark,

That little file worked at treat, I now have all the missing sounds! Once again, thank you. I don't know who you are but if Captain Sim had a Mark their reputations would increase ten fold.

Mucho appreciation.
Richard
Smiley

IP Logged

CS-TMT

Reply #48 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 6:19am
Print Post  
Hello! So, right after landing today this boring siren started to ring and I can't get rid of it unless I turn off the battery. Tried closing P3D and reopening it on the default flight and then choosing L-1011 from the aircraft menu to no luck. As soon as the aircraft ans systems load, the siren comes back alive. What could it be, as I don't see any warning light lit up?

youtu.be / yx6aZOZjuAI
(please erase the spaces when copying the link. I was unable to post the complete link due to not having at least 10 posts in this forum)

IP Logged

Markoz
Beta Team

Reply #49 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 8:37am
Print Post  
That sounds like the warning horn for that warns you that you are not properly set for take off. I only get it if I don't lower the flaps to at least 10o, and I've pushed the throttle forward about 75%.

Mark Fletcher

i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz | Corsair H80i Liquid Cooling | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX1060 Xtreme Gaming | 27" LCD Monitor | 1x2TB SSHD, 2x2TB HDD, 1x4TB HDD, 1x275GB SSD | Win 7 Pro 64 & Win 10 Pro 64
FSX, FSX-SE, & P3Dv1/v2/v3/v4
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top