Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 Starting a new project for the 737 (Read 16802 times)
OMGEDSON

Re: Starting a new project for the 737
Reply #15 - Mar 29th, 2016 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
I cannot tell you how excited I am for another update or release of this fix. I'm a stickler for lighting and that bright red glow hurts my soul. Please all mighty Gandy, save our souls.

OMGEDSON
Creator, TheSkypark.com

gandy wrote on Jul 16th, 2013 at 7:38pm:
Just to give you all an update, i have not had much progress yet or time to sim as ive been busy decorating me home before my kids are off school for the summer break which is about 7 more days to go then i will pick up the project again and get it finished as i should have the free time again Smiley

I will be asking Captain Sim to host it as it is VC textures and not a normal repaint unless they give me the ok to find some hosting myself and provide a link.

IP Logged

Keithcva51

Reply #16 - Apr 11th, 2016 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
Looking forward to the final product!

IP Logged

Sidney Schwartz

Reply #17 - Apr 18th, 2016 at 5:41pm
Print Post  
Thanks.  Smiley

IP Logged

Captain Sask

Reply #18 - Nov 13th, 2016 at 4:09am
Print Post  
NB wrote on Nov 26th, 2013 at 9:49pm:
Amazing work Gandy, I cannot emphasize enough on the good work you've done. I wish someone from CS takes your work and incorporate into next service release. This is some basic stuff and not part of current package, just got my bird (200 & Adv) about a month ago. It definitely feels  good just to sit in there and fly this baby.

I love to fly it the way it is (mod's welcomed)  there are some issues (with power and realism etc) but hey so did B737. For this reason I keep my spanner, screwdriver & wrench handy all the times Smiley. Many people just like to jump in and fly and I think service packs should have all the goodies for easy install and maintainance. Yet, its so much more fun fixing aircraft variables, managing and maintaining its components, matching flight characteristics, dynamics etc. Best part you know what you are flying and what to fix, and just in a month i've learnt more about this aircraft than i ever knew. Its a fantastic plane for FSX and I would recommend it to everyone who wants to build on their Nav Skills.

Let us know if you need any help Gandy

NB

Just bought my CS 732 as well. I love this plane and the with the detail and aerodynamics of this particular model is outstanding! With the amount of liveries this community has provided to us is also just phenomenal!

Keep up the great work for the 737 Captain. Everybody deserves their piece of gratitude here.

A+ To you all!

Thanks!

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #19 - Nov 17th, 2016 at 12:50pm
Print Post  
Thank you!

IP Logged

Casen_

Reply #20 - Nov 28th, 2016 at 11:15am
Print Post  
I'm just hoping CS fixes the FD bug. That is the only issue I have with this wonderful plane.

IP Logged

trevors

Reply #21 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
Is this post "dead" or was a lighting fix released?

Trevor

Trevor

IP Logged

mog

Reply #22 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
You mentioned lighting the Rain repellent buttons in an earlier post, don't worry too much about them they are all inop now as they contained cfcs!

mog

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top