Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 Panel C-130J (Read 23717 times)
Aharon

Re: Panel C-130J
Reply #15 - Feb 13th, 2014 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
Thanks, Mark for your answer.

I look forward to wfriedman's answer when he returns to the forums.

Regards,

Aharon

IP Logged

Mlamp89

Reply #16 - May 29th, 2015 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
Does anyone know if I can get an H model panel for it? The one that is in the pack(at least the one I have) is an E model. So there is a GTC rather than an APU. among some other differences.

IP Logged

Don-P1126

Reply #17 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
You will find that CS has encoded the panels into the model.   Unlike the FS2004 edition where you could swap out some panels the FSX version isn't that way.    You can do some creative things with the ISG Panels like replace the TCAS with an navigation display.   You can place ISG MCU in a blank spot on the center console.   But there is limits to what you can change.      I've have seen that someone created a decent J model home built setup.   Looks close and will work for FSX.

IP Logged

Mlamp89

Reply #18 - Jul 24th, 2015 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
Don-P1126 wrote on Jun 30th, 2015 at 12:35pm:
You will find that CS has encoded the panels into the model.   Unlike the FS2004 edition where you could swap out some panels the FSX version isn't that way.    You can do some creative things with the ISG Panels like replace the TCAS with an navigation display.   You can place ISG MCU in a blank spot on the center console.   But there is limits to what you can change.      I've have seen that someone created a decent J model home built setup.   Looks close and will work for FSX.   

So what you're saying is, there's no updated model? One that has the actual H2 interior and controls?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top