Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 Weird Banking (Read 17570 times)
Jazz777

Ready to fly?

Re: Weird Banking
Reply #15 - Feb 4th, 2013 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
cessna_man wrote on Feb 3rd, 2013 at 12:14pm:
Don't know what's happening in your case. I just get the rocking back and fourth. I don't get the pitch up. How was the trim prior to engauging the AP?
This link seemed to help a little with the rolling. Have a look it might help.
I may try and tweak the numbers some more.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/252039-possible-cs757-rocking-solution/

NOT THE ROCKING!!! THE BANKING!!! Well...... Due to this problem, I decide to uninstall it and continue to fly in another computer of mine.  Cry

IP Logged

rservice
Beta Team

Reply #16 - Feb 8th, 2013 at 1:05am
Print Post  
This is a question for Markoz.Hi I know you have a new rig with Windows 8,and would like to know how you are doing with testing FSX and CS products.I have just ordered a similar machine to LOU's laptop,and it has Windows 8.I'm not sure what partitions it will have,also I hear that it is not recommended to install FSX in the default location.
Any recommendations appreciated.
Ron Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Riccardo

Reply #17 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
Hey guys I have the exact same issue.

I installed 757 in FSX:SE and seemed to work fine, untill I engaged the autopilot: 757 became inflyable, start banking left and right continuosly and I got in stall.

So, I reinstalled (repair) and start from cold and dark, but nothing change. Just till I engage A/P my speed fall down, I got stall and a/c begin banking left and right as before.

Have you got an idea about what can cause this strange behaviour and how to solve it?

Thanks so much

IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Reply #18 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 2:34am
Print Post  
I am not having this issue in FSX-SE. The CS 757 works fine for me (it works just like it does in FSX).

As for Ron's question from 2013, I don't know how I missed it. Sorry on. Sad

While FSX and all my Captain Sim addons work fine on my Desktop computer, I just recently bought a Laptop, with Windows 8.1 64bit, but FSX with SP2 or Acceleration will not run - It keeps giving me a message about not having the correct version of DirectX, and no matter how many times I have tried to install DirectX 0.9c, it won't install.

I am going to reformat the HDD and install Windows 7 Professional 64bit, and hopefully that will get FSX working on my Laptop. I do not expect the graphics to be that good on my Laptop, but as long as I can fly my CS products on it, I will be happy. Smiley

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top