Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59]  Send TopicPrint
 25 FMC (incl LNAV, VNAV) (Read 355676 times)
Jeremias Marco

Re: FMC (incl LNAV, VNAV)
Reply #870 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 12:32pm
Print Post  
Update on my FMC gauge CTDs, I did the long haul flight again, without an external tracking program and no CTD this time. The only explanation I could find is that the tracker, which takes fuel data from the FMC I think, might have a compatibility issue with the 777 gauge. What I don't know is why there was no problems flying on Vatsim (where the client program takes aircraft position data etc.) and VAFS ACARS but there was a problem when flying with the external tracking program.

IP Logged

Oce

Reply #871 - Aug 22nd, 2016 at 3:42pm
Print Post  
Steam version. Like others here, I get the same CTD each time I try to open a Co Route exported to the FSX/Captain Sim/Navigation/routes folder that I set up as the export folder in PFPX. However, I read here that the .rt format used by PFPX is no longer compatible with Captain Sim, so there's no point in trying to export any routes to the Captain Sim folder. As you know, the Captain Sim saved routes folder is in C:\Users\(Name)\Documents\Flight Simulator X - Steam Edition Files, and until aerosoft and Captain Sim find a common solution, I've found a workaround that works for me. In PFPX, export your route to Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX). Go to your Documents/Flight Simulator X folder where usual FSX routes are saved, then copy the route, pasting it into the Documents/Flight Simulator X - Steam Edition Files folder. Note that it has a .pln extension rather than the .rt as before. Start FSX and after getting your B777 variant to the point where either the engines are running or the APU is on, open the FMC. Set your POS INIT then ARM on next page (2/4), then INDEX. Click the RTE button on the FMC keypad, and on the RTE 1 page, click REQUEST <SEND. On the SELECT CO ROUTE page that appears, select FLTSIM FPLS. On the IMPORT FS FPL page that appears, you should now see your PFPX flight plan. Select it, and it will appear on the RTE 1 page. ACTIVATE it, and when you click on the LEGS button on the keypad, all the legs will be there. Just add your SID/STAR from Navigraph Charts or similar, fine tune the flight plan (Plan discontinuity, check waypoints etc.) and enjoy your flight. Hope this helps.

IP Logged

Tanya
CS Team

Reply #872 - Feb 28th, 2017 at 10:34am
Print Post  
BEYOND THIS POINT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON  VERSION 1.8

IP Logged

Angelo Busato

Reply #873 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 7:40am
Print Post  
My VNAV is starting descent about 400nm from the destination airport, shouldn't it be around 80-120nm? My descent rate is roughly 500ft/min at this distance as set by the VNAV.

Also, whenever I change the speeds for VNAV on descent, for example M.82 / 290. The auto throttle  will accelerate the plane to 290kts and not M .82 for descent. I'm at 41,000 feet and 290 kts is clearly over speed, but rather than slow and stay at .82 until it's 290 the Plane accelerates to the very limit like 267kts (.87) until 290.

IP Logged

rhenderson

Reply #874 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 9:22pm
Print Post  
When I installed 1.8, after completely uninstalling ALL    777 related items, the FMC never asks to enter inertial position, and the current location is not even close to where the plane is. 
Also no 2-D panel

IP Logged

hectorp

Reply #875 - May 30th, 2017 at 7:39pm
Print Post  
My problem is even worse. After installing 1.8 the Autothrottle does not work.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top