Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Fuel Tank Warning (Read 2168 times)
Colin Gray

Fuel Tank Warning
Jan 20th, 2012 at 9:33am
Print Post  
Hello,

I just purchased the CS 130 and have been trying to get used to flying a new aircraft. Really like the virtual cockpit.

I have noticed one issue though. Just after taking off, I get a warning saying that my selected fuel tank is critically low and that I have the option of pressing CTRL-X if I want to automatically refuel. I've checked my tanks and they are all full. I've also pressed SHIFT-Z and it shows my fuel typically at 99% after takeoff.

Is there something that I am forgetting to do? Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks for your help.

Colin Gray

IP Logged

mmattyk

Re: Fuel Tank Warning
Reply #1 - Mar 23rd, 2012 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
Just bought this myself, but havent experienced problems you are experienceing.
Th 4 main engine tanks will (should) gravity feed anyway.  Is it possible that it is the GTC still running?  The simulation appears to have a tiny centre tank? that I dont remember being on the aircraft at all, just the 4 mains, 2 external, and 2 aux tanks.
Not much help I know but it may be helpful.
If you have fuel in all tanks, then the sequence for fuel feeding, assuming the pumps are on and all Xfeeds open is External, Aux, then Main.  This is achieved because the pumps are set for different pressures in the tanks, The external fuel pump pressures being the highest, and the mains the lowest. Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top