Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Landing lights not in the center of the aircraft.. (Read 3856 times)
HITEC

Landing lights not in the center of the aircraft..
Apr 23rd, 2011 at 6:33pm
Print Post  
After a while when i was flying in a state of shimmering...i noticed the landing lights where off of the center [C atached shot]

tried to look for it in the cfg file but i guess this has been set in the mdl file...

what to do?

best regards

Ray

ScreenShot207.jpg (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

HITEC

Re: Landing lights not in the center of the aircraft..
Reply #1 - Apr 30th, 2011 at 10:39pm
Print Post  
C'mon guys, 50 viewers and not a single solution.

Not even from the developers.....getting a bit dissapointed in Captain sim....  Cry

thinking about a refund....sad to say so..

regards,

Ray

IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Re: Landing lights not in the center of the aircraft..
Reply #2 - May 1st, 2011 at 4:27am
Print Post  
Hi Ray.

I checked the Landing lights out on my installation and they are working correctly (see image). I suggest that you try the following, in order, to see if one of them fixes the problem:

1. Make sure you have the latest version, csx187_1200.exe (if not Check-in to Your Profile > Select product > Extended Download Service > Get New Links) and run it again. When asked, select the option to repair.

2. Uninstall XLoad, including the removal of the entries in the Windows Registry (see KB #685), from [FSX root folder]\SimObjects\Airplanes remove the CS_FA-18D and CS_F-117A folders. Then reinstall XLoad (it will need to be activated again, so ensure you have internet access). It will be a nice clean install.

3. Check-in to Your Profile > Select product > Extended Download Service > Get New Links and download a new installer. Install from the newly downloaded installer.

I hope one of these suggestions will help get your problem fixed.

Mark

CS_FA18_LandingLights.JPG (Attachment deleted)

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top