Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
707 Virtual Cockpit? (Read 4631 times)
braced

707 Virtual Cockpit?
Jan 30th, 2008 at 5:15am
Print Post  
I recently installed (copied & pasted) my cs707 FS9 version into FSX. I did not use the cs panel. I don't know if it is compatible or not. I have always used my own panels anyway. In their panel.cfg file I see there is 707vc gauges. I don't remember a vc in my 707 before. I tried running the original install program to get the entire file but it won't let me reinstall it even with my order code. So I guess my question is, does it have a vc in it or not?

Here is the closest I can come to a virtual cockpit. It's a 2d panel. I have an over lay that enlarges the main flying instruments (not shown in pic) There is also a toggle to remove the center post on take off and landings so you can see the runway. I've been doing these panels long before a vc was even thought of. 

707, 727, 737, 757, 777

IP Logged

braced

Re: 707 Virtual Cockpit?
Reply #1 - Jan 31st, 2008 at 1:06am
Print Post  
Well I answered my own question. I had the first version of the 707. Apparently cs came out with an improved version that included a vc. I down loaded that version and installed the Concorde gauges and a few other default gauges. Works great in FSX. This one even works in the night textures. I can't get the Legendary 727's vc to work at night. If anyone knows a fix, please post it!

707, 727, 737, 757, 777

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top