Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11  Send TopicPrint
 25 Bon Jovi (Read 51634 times)
Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Re: Bon Jovi
Reply #135 - Jan 22nd, 2008 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
After hours of reinstalling things, it still isn't working. What's worst, my FSX is starting to have problems as well.  Cry I'm gonna contact Microsoft and see if they can help me. I don't want to loose both FSs.

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #136 - Jan 22nd, 2008 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
You did a complete uninstall? did you try the fs before you reinstalled everything? you should install fs then sp1 then the add ons, I hope we can get it fixed for you I am sad for you as well, thanks again for working on the repaint. Cry Cry Cry Cry
don't worry every problem has a solution.

----------|-----------&&--------_____--------&&_______(~~)_______&&-@-@-|--|--|-@-@--&&----Boeing 707-----

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #137 - Jan 27th, 2008 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
did you get it fixed?

----------|-----------&&--------_____--------&&_______(~~)_______&&-@-@-|--|--|-@-@--&&----Boeing 707-----

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #138 - Jan 28th, 2008 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
I've just finished talking to Microsoft about it. They say that the security on Vista is what's casuing it, as well as some incombability issues (such as the mouse turning black instead of white). And there isn't anything you can do about that.  Cry

For FSX, they have no idea. They said they will have a look at what could be causing it. Normally, it was supposed to work fine as it is Vista compatible.

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #139 - Jan 29th, 2008 at 2:34am
Print Post  
My mouse turns Black too but the sim still works, you mean to tell me that microsoft says fs9 will not work with vista??????? Don't worry we'll figure something out. How far into the repaint were you when this happened? is it still in tact? I am sure we will find a solution to your fs9 problem, you didn't answer my question, when you reinstalled fs9 did you start it before you installed any add ons to be sure it worked? also have you installed fs9.1 patch?

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #140 - Jan 29th, 2008 at 12:52pm
Print Post  
Don't worry, the repaint is safe. I also made a backup just in case. The only problem is that I can't test it.

Quote:
en you reinstalled fs9 did you start it before you installed any add ons to be sure it worked?

Yes, in fact I didn't reinstall the add-ons after I reinstalled FS. It just took me to the aircraft select screen, then the screen turned black for a few minuets and it took me back to the desktop.

Quote:
also have you installed fs9.1 patch?

I think so, this is the one I installed: http://www.another company.com/faqs.asp?drdProduct=86&supportProductName=Flight%20Simulator%202004#
FAQ145

It said Patch update, so I think its that one.

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #141 - Jan 30th, 2008 at 2:28am
Print Post  
have you also removed thru add or remove programs all of the add ons such as captainsim aircraft etc? maybe these are interfering even thought the installs are gone at least we could see if they are still in add or remove programs in the control panel also remove all other addons aircraft, weather, scenery, online atc, etc remove anything involved with flight sim after making sure you have everything backed up, then do a complete uninstall of fs9 and reinstall start it, then if it works install the patch.
I am not an expert just trying different options. I hope we can get it fixed for you.

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #142 - Feb 6th, 2008 at 1:58am
Print Post  
Any news??? I hope that you have solved your problem.

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #143 - Feb 6th, 2008 at 2:02am
Print Post  
I know this is our last option if you have tried everything else, first of all it depends on how much your fs means to you, I am not 100% sure but I think if you did a complete system restore back to factory settings and reinstalled everything it would work, Just make sure that EVERYTHING is backed up, all payware aircraft, repaints, software, everything.

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #144 - Feb 7th, 2008 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
OK, I will save everything and then eset it. I really love FS, and now MSX has stopped working as well.  Cry

I hope it will work.

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #145 - Feb 9th, 2008 at 9:02am
Print Post  
OK, I have just finished the factory reset. I have not installed any add-ons yet, I'm just about to install FS2004 first, and then FSX.

I hope it works...

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #146 - Feb 10th, 2008 at 10:33pm
Print Post  
Me too buddy, I hope it works, let me know and keep me updated on your progress.

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #147 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 1:58am
Print Post  
This is Bon Jovi's new banner.

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #148 - Feb 16th, 2008 at 10:42pm
Print Post  
Is your fs working?

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #149 - Feb 20th, 2008 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
How are you doing, is everything okay? I hope your computer is working again.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top