Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11  Send TopicPrint
 25 Bon Jovi (Read 51571 times)
Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Re: Bon Jovi
Reply #120 - Jan 9th, 2008 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
Hi guys, sorry I tried to reply ages ago but for some reason the reply button wasn't there.  Huh I checked on the other topics and it was the same. I was online for 2 days and no one posted anything, so I'm guessing it happened to you guys too.  

Anyway, about the paint. I am having problems with FS, so I can't test it anymore. Is it OK if you test it for me? JonE, I don't have your email, so if you would like to test it just post it here. Wink Use this email, my other email isn't working: wendy27 @ emirates.net.ae (with no spaces).

About your repaint friend, if he's done the main body, lets use it! I don't mind if its from someone else. I mean, the end result is the same. Plus it would be more fair for you guys.

I've already done the engines and half of the body. JonE, ask him if he still has the textures. If he does, send them to me, I'll convert and format everything, then I'll send it to you guys who will test it. If everything is good, then we upload it on AVSIM.

Is that OK with you guys? Again, I am very sorry for all the delay this has caused.

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #121 - Jan 9th, 2008 at 9:11pm
Print Post  
Hopefully your fs will get fixed, I think that the other textures are for a different aircraft and fs but you might be able to take parts from it. I also saw one here. http://www.surclaro.com/
just search N88ZL, You need to create an account but it is free.

----------|-----------&&--------_____--------&&_______(~~)_______&&-@-@-|--|--|-@-@--&&----Boeing 707-----

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #122 - Jan 13th, 2008 at 1:11pm
Print Post  
I cheked the website and didn't find anything.  Huh

I'm still waiting on JonE to see if he can get the textures from his friend or not.

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #123 - Jan 13th, 2008 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
did you create an account? Here, Ill attach a zip to the email you have said earlier.

----------|-----------&&--------_____--------&&_______(~~)_______&&-@-@-|--|--|-@-@--&&----Boeing 707-----

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #124 - Jan 13th, 2008 at 8:08pm
Print Post  
Got the file. Hmm... this is weird, the textures are not psd formatting. I can't open them with their current formatting.  Sad FS9 still isn't working. Every time I open it, it shuts down without giving me a Error message. I'm talking was talking with some other guys about this problem, they say that I might need to reinstall it. That's bad for me, since I'll have to reinstall all my add-ons too.

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #125 - Jan 13th, 2008 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
what was the last thing you did or installed after it worked, this is a good way to tell what is causing the problem. If you installed another airplane and it stopped working, uninstall the airplane, whatever you did that could have created the problem undo it. what if you click run as administrator after right clicking?

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #126 - Jan 14th, 2008 at 7:36am
Print Post  
I haven't installed anything for a while now, so I don't think that's what caused the prolem. The last thing I remember was my computer installing security updates, could that have caused the problem?

I tried running it in administrator mode, but the same thing happened. It loads, the screen goes blank for a while and it then goes back to the descktop.

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #127 - Jan 14th, 2008 at 11:08pm
Print Post  
I don't know what the problem could be, what if you try to repair, I think this is possible by going to the control panel and add remove programs, or inserting the fs9 discs, repair looks for missing files, etc and sets the program back to factory settings, I don't think this will even touch your add ons.

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #128 - Jan 15th, 2008 at 3:38pm
Print Post  
Ah, good idea. I should have thought about that.

A few days before it stopped working, it had been acting strange. Whenever I started a flight, my mouse would not appear. Also, some of my saved flights would disappear.

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #129 - Jan 16th, 2008 at 8:22am
Print Post  
OK, I've just done the repair thing. It still doesn't work, but has inproved a bit. Instead of getting a blank screen, it actually takes me to the main menu. But after 4-7 minutes, it shuts down.

Do you think I should do the repair thing again?

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #130 - Jan 17th, 2008 at 12:33am
Print Post  
I don't know, did you install the fs 9.1 update? maybe uninstall but select the "keep my files" option, I think this would work without deleting everything but you better use a search engine like google to see. I am in the same boat as you now, i had a virus and restored my computer to factory settings, now I pay the price by reinstalling everything.

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #131 - Jan 19th, 2008 at 10:06am
Print Post  
I don't know, I just did a search on Google and didn't come up with anything. What I don't understand is that it doesn't give me a Error code.

Could it be because I am running Vista?

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #132 - Jan 19th, 2008 at 7:14pm
Print Post  
I just had another idea. Try using this, it is from flight 1 and is a registry repair tool for fs9 I don't know if it will fix your problem but it might.
www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=library

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #133 - Jan 21st, 2008 at 11:56am
Print Post  
I tried downloading it, but it just won't start.

I'm gonna do a completle reinstall tonight. I hope everything will be fixed by then.

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #134 - Jan 21st, 2008 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
I'm Rooting for you. Hope it all works out.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top