Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
 25 Bon Jovi (Read 51596 times)
wabash10

Bon Jovi
Mar 30th, 2007 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
how about a N88ZL repaint, it is a 707 Bon Jovi used for a while see it at airliners.net, it is run by principal air.
thanks and HAVE A NICE DAY

----------|-----------&&--------_____--------&&_______(~~)_______&&-@-@-|--|--|-@-@--&&----Boeing 707-----

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Re: Bon Jovi
Reply #1 - Jul 10th, 2007 at 9:06am
Print Post  
wabash10 wrote on Mar 30th, 2007 at 5:06pm:
how about a N88ZL repaint, it is a 707 Bon Jovi used for a while see it at airliners.net, it is run by principal air.
thanks and HAVE A NICE DAY

You should post this in the "It would be nice..." thread, but any way. I can make it, but it will take me some time since I have other stuff to do. But I know a real pro who can do it for you... Dax. Here's his Paint Shop website: http://imageshack.us/ But if you give me some time I'll do it.

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

David Sweetman

C-130 Aircraft Engineer

Reply #2 - Jul 17th, 2007 at 10:13am
Print Post  
I can't do repaints for the 707.  I do not own it so I can not access the paint kit. Sorry. 

Dax

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #3 - Jul 17th, 2007 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
Okay, I'll do it then! Oh, by the way Dax, if you do want to make repaints for the 707 then you can download the repaint kit from this link: http://www.captainsim.com/support/dl/rk707.html

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

David Sweetman

C-130 Aircraft Engineer

Reply #4 - Jul 19th, 2007 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
The problem with just using the paint kit is that I can not test it before release.  I would have to pass the repaint back and forth to a tester who would then have to send me a report on each item that needed changing.  It would get difficult especially when it comes to lining stripes and wording up across several texture files.

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #5 - Jul 19th, 2007 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
Well, you can still do "prototype" repaints until you get the 707!  Grin Wink

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #6 - Jul 21st, 2007 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
thanks a lot for doing this, I am just wondering where or if you have posted it
thanks again
anthony

----------|-----------&&--------_____--------&&_______(~~)_______&&-@-@-|--|--|-@-@--&&----Boeing 707-----

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #7 - Jul 21st, 2007 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
Not yet. I'll tell you whan I'm done.  Wink

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #8 - Jul 22nd, 2007 at 5:43am
Print Post  
Thank You Sooooooooooo Much I can't tell you how much I have wanted this
I really appreciate it
anthony

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #9 - Jul 22nd, 2007 at 8:02am
Print Post  
Finished one side, now doing the other. By the way, just to make sure this is what you wanted me to repaint, yeah?:

But I'll need bit more information about it. I already know its tail number, so I need to know this:

Tail Number: N88ZL

Airliner Callsign: ???????

Flight Number: ???????

Smiley

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #10 - Jul 23rd, 2007 at 9:54am
Print Post  
Just did a test of the repaint and there seems to be some problems... currently fixing it.

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #11 - Jul 23rd, 2007 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
TEST 2 Complete:

Still problems with the right hand side.  Sad Currently fixing. wabash10, did you find out the Airliner and the flight number? I need that to complete your repaint you know.  Huh

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #12 - Jul 29th, 2007 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
sorry I have been on vacation, It looks awesome, I appreciate you doing this for me
I will check right now

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #13 - Jul 29th, 2007 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Thanks.

About the problem, it has just been fixed.  Wink I'll start the other side soon! (Not right now because I am having serious problems with my email  Cry)

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #14 - Jul 29th, 2007 at 8:23pm
Print Post  
I am not sure what you are asking for, Isn't the tail number the call sign, and I don't know what you want for the flight number, it is a private jet so just tell me what you in more detail what you want to know and I will let you know asap. I am sorry you did all of this work and ask me for a little help and I don't know what you want. I appologize and appreciate you doing this for me.
thanks

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top