Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Air Drop Effects (Read 3709 times)
terrancepeterson

Air Drop Effects
Mar 1st, 2007 at 1:07am
Print Post  
Anyone know how to make the airdrop effects work correctly?  The freeware effects are tied to the smoke section in the config file, something else seems to be also because the plane is kicking stuff out the back all the time, whether I press the I key or not.

Help?

Thanks,
Terry

Old Loadmaster - A models, I use to fly in the first one the Air Force accepted which I believe was built in 1954.   029 was the tail number if I remember correctly... Smiley

IP Logged

yoni63

Re: Air Drop Effects
Reply #1 - Aug 23rd, 2008 at 9:16pm
Print Post  
I was sure hoping to be able to use the airdrop effects.  At the same time, I love my engine smoke!  Would be cool if there was some way to tie the airdrop effects into something that isn't tied into the smoke system.   Undecided

IP Logged

yoni63

Reply #2 - Oct 5th, 2008 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
There is a way to do this different.  You tie in your air drop effects to the IR (Flares) which in reality is the lights I believe.  At anyrate, it works fine, has been tried and tested.  I use it all the time and love it.

IP Logged

WIL59

Reply #3 - Apr 17th, 2010 at 12:17am
Print Post  
Do You mind Explaining how exactly you tie in the air drop effects into the IR Flares, ive tried but wasnt successfull and i dont like with the smoke system either like mentioned before by others. Smiley thnx in advanced

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top